Sunday, May 17, 2009

First of all...


Ricardo and I are heading off to Europe in just 3 short days! We are so excited! This will be the first trip to Europe for both of us. We will be making stops in Rome, Milan, Paris, Amsterdam, and finally London. Technically, we will also be stopping for about an hour in Lake Lausanne, Switzerland which I understand is BEAUTIFUL! We have so many plans for this trip, Vatican City, the Louvre, the Tower of London, the Palace of Versailles, and on and on. I created this blog so that those of you who do NOT have facebook (Mom & Dad), will be able to see what we are up to while we are away. So enjoy our posts and keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I don't have a Facebook either - I am on the same page as your parents. I can only keep up with posting and updating one "techy" thing at a time :-) I finally gave in and got a MySpace and now that is obsolete, so I am sticking with blogging.
    I am so jealous, your trip sounds amazing! Tony and I both really want to go to Europe someday, especially Italy, but we decided to have a baby instead :-)
    Hope to catch up with you soon and if we don't talk before your trip, have an amazing time and take lots of pictures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete